We are thrilled to announce the token listing of Native Utility Token (NUT) on the Bitcoin.com Exchange. To celebrate with all of you, we’re kicking off a wide-ranging giveaway of $1000 worth of NUT to our community.
So, for you to end up in the running to get some free NUT Tokens, here’s what you have to do.
- Follow Bitcoin.com Exchange’s Twitter account.
- Follow Equilibrium’s Twitter account.
- Like and retweet the following: https://twitter.com/EquilibriumDeFi/status/1296893094361784326
- Complete this form.
At the end of the giveaway, we will draw 100 eligible winners (who have completed all the steps above) who will receive $10 worth of NUT into their Bitcoin.com Exchange account.
This giveaway starts on Thursday, August 27th at 12:00 UTC and runs until Sunday, August 30th 23:59 UTC.
Please note that double entries, as well as duplicate profiles and emails, will be disqualified.
Good luck. 🍀
Terms and conditions:
- Participants must have a Bitcoin.com Exchange account, and have successfully followed all of the steps described above to be eligible. Proceed with signing up here.
- Participants must not change their Twitter username within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion, or until distribution. We would need this to recognize you as a follower to confirm eligibility.
- One entry per participant only. Any participants with multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Bots and fake users are not eligible.
- Rewards will be distributed within 3 weeks from the end of the promotion. All rewards will be distributed directly to the winners in their Bitcoin.com Exchange accounts. You will be able to log in and see your rewards via Reports > Deposits and Withdrawal History.
- The $1000 NUT Giveaway is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”). The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification
- By participating you confirm the following: “I accept that any fictitious transactions aimed at artificially increasing the trading volume (wash trades, arbitrage trading between two or more exchanges, trading from multiple accounts, as well as an unfair use of multiple trading pairs aimed at increasing the trading volume of a participant), will lead to my being excluded from the competition. Bitcoin.com Exchanges´s decision is final and binding”.