We’re giving away $1000 worth of SENSO to our community to celebrate the growth of Sensorium.
Anyone completing the below steps will get a chance to win.
Here is how you can participate:
- Follow Bitcoin.com Exchange’s Twitter account.
- Retweet our SENSO podcast episode via Bitcoin.com Exchange.
- Follow the SENSO Twitter account.
- Listen to our SENSO podcast episode and answer the following question: “With whom does Sensorium have a strategic partnership?”
- Complete this form.
At the end of the giveaway, we will draw 100 eligible winners (who have completed all the steps above) who will receive $10 worth of SENSO into their Bitcoin.com Exchange account.
This giveaway starts on Thursday, August 13th at 12:00 UTC and runs until Sunday, August 16th 23:59 UTC.
Please note that double entries, as well as duplicate profiles and emails, will be disqualified.
Good luck. 🍀
Terms and conditions:
- Participants must have a Bitcoin.com Exchange account, and have successfully followed all of the steps described above to be eligible. Proceed with signing up here.
- Participants must not change their Twitter username within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion, or until distribution. We would need this to recognize you as a follower to confirm eligibility.
- One entry per participant only. Any participants with multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Bots and fake users are not eligible.
- Rewards will be distributed within 3 weeks from the end of the promotion. All rewards will be distributed directly to the winners in their Bitcoin.com Exchange accounts. You will be able to log in and see your rewards via Reports > Deposits and Withdrawal History.
- The $1000 SENSO Giveaway is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”). The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.
- By participating you confirm the following: “I accept that any fictitious transactions aimed at artificially increasing the trading volume (wash trades, arbitrage trading between two or more exchanges, trading from multiple accounts, as well as an unfair use of multiple trading pairs aimed at increasing the trading volume of a participant), will lead to my being excluded from the competition. Bitcoin.com Exchange´s decision is final and binding”.