To mark the occasion of Pastel going live on our exchange, we’re hosting a $10,000 Pastel Trading Competition starting March 08th 0:01 UTC and running until March 19th 23:59 UTC.
Pastel is a blockchain platform bringing creators and lovers of digital art together. On Pastel, artists can securely turn their art into an NFT and monetize it. The platform is powered by the pastel token which is used to purchase art and reward nodes in the network for upholding it.
During the Pastel Trading Competition, the Top 20 traders with the highest trading volume will share a prize pool of $10,000 Pastel:
1st Place – $2,000 PSL
2nd Place – $1,600 PSL
3rd Place – $1,300 PSL
4h Place – $850 PSL
5th Place – $500 PSL
6th Place to 20th Place – $250 PSL
To participate in the Trading Competition, visit our trading competition page and click apply now. You’ll automatically be entering the competition and your trades will be tracked.
All traders will be ranked in terms of the total PSL/USDT trading volume traded on their Bitcoin.com Exchange account (including both Buys and Sells) across the PSL/USDT trading pair during the competition period.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of PSL/USDT trading pairs on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of PSL/USDT pair ) + Sum (executed sells of PSL/USDT pair).
- Winning traders will be notified by email and rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange PSL wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- The trading competition runs for days from Monday, March 8th 00:01 UTC until Friday, March 19th, 23:59 UTC.
- Participation in the $10,000 Pastel Trading Competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- Please note in the event of disqualification of any participants due to a breach of the terms and conditions of the trading competition, the leaderboard ranking might not be adjusted.
- The $10,000 Pastel Trading Competition is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel it or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.
- By participating you confirm the following: “I accept that any fictitious transactions aimed at artificially increasing the trading volume (wash trades, arbitrage trading between two or more exchanges, trading from multiple accounts, as well as an unfair use of multiple trading pairs aimed at increasing the trading volume of a participant), will lead to my being excluded from the competition. Bitcoin.com Exchanges´s decision is final and binding”.