Even though most of you may be surviving the fancy or kitschy (home) office parties, or hunting for Christmas gifts by shuffling your feet in the cold streets, we’re keeping the burning fire with new listings and trading competition!
Free TON was listed and Bitcoin.com Exchange has become the first major exchange that provides BTC and USDT trading pairs for TON traders! 🎊 As a celebration of TON listing, we are hosting a $10,000 TON Trading Competition!
How can I participate?
Head to the trading competitions page and click on “Apply now” for each competition, then when trading the TON/BTC pair, you will automatically be entering the pool of possible winners. At the end of the competition, the top 20 traders with the highest trading volume across the pair will be sharing a prize pool of up to $10,000 TON.
What and how can I win?
Prizes will go to the top 20 traders with the highest trading volumes with prizes being:
1. $2,000 TON
2. $1,600 TON
3. $1,300 TON
4. $850 TON
5. $500 TON
6-20. $250 TON
How long will the competition last?
The trading competition will last for 11 days. It starts on Friday 18/12/2020 at 00:00 AM (UTC) and ends 11 days later on Monday 28/12/2020 at 23:59 AM (UTC).
Please note that anyone found to be breaking the rules will be disqualified. Traders who try any form of market manipulation in which a user simultaneously sells and buys the same financial instruments (wash trade) to create misleading, artificial activity in the marketplace, will be disqualified.
What is Free TON?
Free TON is a peer-to-peer multiblock system built on the TON protocol with a native token called TON Crystal (TON). Free TON states it is a community project which uses the Telegram developed open source “TON OS” as a virtual Operating System to run smart contracts and decentralized applications. TON OS is designed as a decentralized operating system to handle decentralized applications. Boasting more features than the Ethereum Virtual Machine which only strictly runs code. Learn more about Free TON here or listen to our podcast episode with the Co-Founders, Alexander Filatov & Mitja Goroshevsky, talking about their background in the crypto space and blockchain technology. Get to know why TON Labs is an important development for the crypto developer community.
Terms and Conditions
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of Free TON pair (TON/BTC) on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of Free TON pair ) + Sum (executed sells of Free TON pair).
- The trading period will start on Friday 18/12/2020 00:00 AM (UTC) and end 11 days later on Monday 28/12/2020 at 23:59 AM (UTC).
- Winning traders will be notified by email and rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange TON wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Participation in the $10,000 TON Trading Competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- Please note in the event of disqualification of any participants due to a breach of the terms and conditions of this trading competition, the leaderboard ranking will not be adjusted.
- If a Trader has a query regarding this trading competition, including but not limited to the results or disqualification, please contact email@example.com.
- All decisions made by Bitcoin.com Exchange are final unless otherwise notified in writing to participants.
- Participants in this competition enter at their own risk and Bitcoin.com Exchange will not be responsible for any losses that may occur as a result of participation in this competition or related to trading on the Bitcoin.com Exchange.
- The $10,000 TON Trading Competition is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement and other applicable trading terms on the Bitcoin.com Exchange. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel it or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.
- By participating you confirm the following: “I acknowledge and accept that any fictitious transactions aimed at artificially increasing the trading volume (wash trades, arbitrage trading between two or more exchanges, trading from multiple accounts, as well as an unfair use of multiple trading pairs aimed at increasing the trading volume of a participant), will lead to my being excluded from the competition. Bitcoin.com Exchanges´ decision is final and binding”.