We are excited to celebrate our new listing UNO by Unobtanium. UNO claims to be 3x faster than Bitcoin and it’s among the oldest, strongest, and one of the most secure blockchains. We are happy to announce that we are hosting a deposit and trading competition to support our new listing. 🎉
$3,000 Deposit Competition
Traders who deposit 5 UNO or more during the activity period will receive 10% of the deposited amount for deposits up to 50 UNO. Please note this is valid only as long as the supply lasts or during the activity period.
Activity period: 24 hours
Start date: Saturday, October 24th 12:00 UTC
End date: Sunday, October 25th 12:00 UTC
$7,000 Trading Competition
How to enter the competition?
Go to our trading competitions page and click on “Apply now” for the competition. When trading UNO/USDT, you will automatically be entering the pool of possible winners. At the end of the competition, the top 5 traders with the highest trading volume (UNO/USDT) will be sharing a prize pool of up to $7,000 UNO.
All traders will be ranked in terms of the total UNO/USDT trading volume traded on their Bitcoin.com Exchange account (including both Buys and Sells) across the UNO/USDT trading pair during the competition period.
Please note that anyone found to be breaking the rules will be disqualified. Traders who try any form of market manipulation in which a user simultaneously sells and buys the same financial instruments (wash trade) to create misleading, artificial activity in the marketplace, will be disqualified.
What and how can I win?
The top 5 traders with the highest trading volumes on our exchange will share $7,000 worth of UNO.
- $2,500 UNO
- $2,000 UNO
- $1,250 UNO
- $750 UNO
- $500 UNO
How long will the trading competition run for?
The competition runs for 11 days from Monday, October 26th 00:01 UTC until Thursday, November 5th, 23:59 UTC.
What is Unobtanium?
Unobtanium is an experimental digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. The UNO coin was launched back in 2013, it claims to be 3x faster than Bitcoin and has stood the test of time and ridden through several bull and bear runs has gained mass adoption across the world.
Terms and Conditions
- Traders who participate in the deposit competition must NET deposit UNO to the Bitcoin.com Exchange during the activity period. Any other NET deposit of any amount of UNO will not be counted.
- The deposit competition prizes will be paid out to the Bitcoin.com Exchange UNO wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Please note that there is no specific time for traders to keep/have UNO in the Bitcoin.com Exchange wallet after the 24 hr activity period.
- The deposit competition has a prize pool of $3,000. Traders who NET deposit a minimum of 5 UNO or more during the activity period (24hours) will receive 10% of the deposited amount for deposits up to 50 UNO.
- Traders who have a net deposited the minimum amount of 5 UNO or more are eligible to receive the 10% of the deposited amount.
- Please note that the supply is finite, and a trader who has deposited UNO during the activity period will not be eligible for the 10% if there is no more supply.
- The deposit competition will start on Saturday, October 24th 12:00 UTC until Sunday, October 25th 12:00 UTC.
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of UNO pair on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of UNO pair ) + Sum (executed sells of UNOpair).
- The trading periods start on Monday, October 26th 00:00 UTC until Thursday, November 5th, 23:59 UTC
- Winning traders will be notified by email and rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange UNO wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Participation in the $10,000 Deposit and Trading Competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- Please note in the event of disqualification of any participants due to a breach of the terms and conditions of the trading competition, the leaderboard ranking might not be adjusted.
- The $10,000 Deposit and Trading Competition is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel it or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.
- By participating you confirm the following: “I accept that any fictitious transactions aimed at artificially increasing the trading volume (wash trades, arbitrage trading between two or more exchanges, trading from multiple accounts, as well as an unfair use of multiple trading pairs aimed at increasing the trading volume of a participant), will lead to my being excluded from the competition. Bitcoin.com Exchanges´s decision is final and binding”.