We are thrilled to announce the native token listing of Burency (BUY). To celebrate with all of you, we’re kicking off a trading competition. You only have the chance to win if trading BUY/USDT pair on our exchange.
How can you enter?
Simply go to our competition page and click on “Apply Now” for the competition, then you get automatically added to the 100,000 BUY Trading Competition. You will only be able to join from Thursday, August 20th 13:00 UTC.
100,000 BUY Trading Competition
All traders will be ranked in terms of the total BUY/USDT trading volume traded on their Bitcoin.com Exchange account (including both Buys and Sells) across the BUY/USDT trading pair during the competition period.
Please note that anyone found to be breaking the rules will be disqualified. Traders who try any form of market manipulation in which a user simultaneously sells and buys the same financial instruments (wash trade) to create misleading, artificial activity in the marketplace, will be disqualified.
How long will the competition last?
The competition starts on Thursday, August 20th at 13:00 UTC and runs for 10 days until Sunday, August 30th at 23:59 UTC.
What pairs are included in the competition?
What can you win?
Prizes will go to the top 5 traders with the highest trading volumes with prizes being:
Terms and Conditions
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of BUY pair on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of BUY pair ) + Sum (executed sells of BUY pair).
- The trading periods start at 13:00 UTC Thursday, August 20th, and closes at 23:59 UTC Sunday, August 30th.
- Winning traders will be notified by email and rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange BUY wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Participation in the 100,000 BUY Trading Competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- Please note in the event of disqualification of any participants due to a breach of the terms and conditions of the trading competition, the leaderboard ranking will not be adjusted.
- The 100,000 BUY Trading Competition is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel it or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.
- By participating you confirm the following: “I accept that any fictitious transactions aimed at artificially increasing the trading volume (wash trades, arbitrage trading between two or more exchanges, trading from multiple accounts, as well as an unfair use of multiple trading pairs aimed at increasing the trading volume of a participant), will lead to my being excluded from the competition. Bitcoin.com Exchanges´s decision is final and binding”