To make the most of our recent listing of the innovative token by BitcoinVend (BCVT) we will be running a trading competition with $15,000 BCTV in prizes.
The competition will start on Friday, May 21st at 0:01 UTC and run until May 30th at 23:59 UTC.
The top 50 traders with the highest trading volume will be receiving prizes in BCVT! Here’s a breakdown of the available prizes.
To participate in the Trading Competition, visit our trading competition page and click apply now. You’ll automatically be entering the competition and your trades will be tracked.
All traders will be ranked in terms of the total BCVT/USDT trading volume traded on their Bitcoin.com Exchange account (including both Buys and Sells) across the BCVT/USDT trading pair during the competition period.
Terms and Conditions apply.
What is BCVT?
BitcoinVend is an easy-to-use, purpose-built smartphone app that gives individuals and businesses access to the most important components in any functioning ecosystem, all in one place. Learn more here.
Terms and Conditions
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of BCVT/USDT trading pairs on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of BCVT/USDT pair ) + Sum (executed sells of BCVT/USDT pair).
- Winning traders will be notified by email and rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange BCVT wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- The trading competition runs for 9 days from Friday, May 21st 00:01 UTC until Sunday, May 30th at 23:59 UTC.
- Participation in the $15,000 BCVT Trading Competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- Please note in the event of disqualification of any participants due to a breach of the terms and conditions of the trading competition, the leaderboard ranking might not be adjusted.
- The $15,000 BCVT Trading Competition is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel it or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.
- By participating you confirm the following: “I accept that any fictitious transactions aimed at artificially increasing the trading volume (wash trades, arbitrage trading between two or more exchanges, trading from multiple accounts, as well as an unfair use of multiple trading pairs aimed at increasing the trading volume of a participant), will lead to my being excluded from the competition. Bitcoin.com Exchanges´s decision is final and binding”.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange will use the ad hoc average daily closing prices of the BCVT/USDT trading pair during the competition period as the BCVT/USDT exchange rate for BCVT distribution. For an explanation of the calculation of the ad-hoc average daily closing rate, refer to this article.