We’re excited to run a $15,000 GamerCoin Trading competition to celebrate the launch of the native token of the GamerHash platform that brings gaming and blockchain together.
The competition will start on Friday, May 28th at 0:01 UTC and run until June 7th at 00:01 UTC.
The top 50 traders with the highest trading volume will be receiving prizes in GHX!
And to spice things up, we’re also doing a lucky draw. Any trader participating that doesn’t qualify for the top 50 prizes but has traded more than $1000 in volume during GamerCoin (GHX) Trading Competition will be entered into a pool of potential winners. 🍀
At the end of the competition, we will draw one trader at random out of the pool who will receive $100 GHX. So if you’re feeling lucky, don’t forget to join.
Here’s a breakdown of the available prizes.
1. $1,950 GHX
2. $1,000 GHX
3. $950 GHX
4. $850 GHX
5. $750 GHX
6. $700 GHX
7. $600 GHX
8. $550 GHX
9. $500 GHX
10. $450 GHX
11. $400 GHX
12. $350 GHX
13. $300 GHX
14. – 24. $250 GHX
25. – 30. $200 GHX
31. – 32. $150 GHX
33. – 42. $100 GHX
43. – 50. $50 GHX
To participate in the Trading Competition, visit our trading competition page and click apply now. You’ll automatically be entering the competition, and your trades will be tracked.
All traders will be ranked in terms of the total GHX/BTC trading volume traded on their Bitcoin.com Exchange account (including both Buys and Sells) across the GHX/BTC trading pair during the competition period.
Terms and Conditions apply.
What is GamerHash and GamerCoin?
GamerHash enables any gamer with a gaming PC to monetize their spare computing resources using the power to mine cryptocurrencies. The platform makes it easy for anyone to get started, as gamers won’t need any background knowledge to get started as GamerHash takes care of everything.
The GamerCoin (GHX) is the native token of the GamerHash platform that already supports more than half a million gamers. It can be earned through mining or gaming on the platform. Using GHX for payments in the GamerHash store, gamers will benefit from lower prices, token paybacks, and more.
Terms and Conditions
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of GHX/BTC trading pairs on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of GHX/BTC pair ) + Sum (executed sells of GHX/BTC pair).
- Winning traders will be notified by email and rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange GHX wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- The trading competition runs for 9 days from Friday, May 28th 00:01 UTC until Sunday, June 7th at 00:01 UTC.
- The Lucky winner will be drawn after the competition ended and receive prize money together with the other winner’s payouts.
- To qualify for the lucky winner pool, traders need to have a trading volume on GHX/BTC of $1000 or more. See 1. for calculation.
- Participation in the $15,000 GHX Trading Competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- Please note in the event of disqualification of any participants due to a breach of the terms and conditions of the trading competition, the leaderboard ranking might not be adjusted.
- The $15,000 GHX Trading Competition is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel it or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.
- By participating you confirm the following: “I accept that any fictitious transactions aimed at artificially increasing the trading volume (wash trades, arbitrage trading between two or more exchanges, trading from multiple accounts, as well as an unfair use of multiple trading pairs aimed at increasing the trading volume of a participant), will lead to my being excluded from the competition. Bitcoin.com Exchanges´s decision is final and binding”.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange will use the ad hoc average daily closing prices of the GHX/BTC trading pair during the competition period as the GHX/BTC exchange rate for GHX distribution.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange will use average daily closing price of BTC/USDT trading pair during the competition period plus 7 days after as the exchange rate of BTC/USDT for GHX distribution. Ad-hoc average daily closing rate will be multiplied to BTC average daily closing price to get the GHX/USDT exchange rate for the prizes payout. For an explanation of the calculation of the ad-hoc average daily closing rate, refer to this article.