To celebrate the listing of the first XCUR trading pair on our exchange, we’re hosting a trading competition with a prize pool of $17,000 XCUR.
The top 50 traders with the highest trading volume will be sharing the prize pool. The competition starts on March 26th at 00:01 UTC and runs until Sunday, April 4th, 23:59 UTC.
You can join the competition by simply going to our competition page, clicking the apply now button and registering for it. Your trading volume will then automatically be tallied.
Prizes will be awarded in the following manner:
- 1. $3,000.00
- 2. $1,500.00
- 3. $1,250.00
- 4. $1,000.00
- 5. $750.00
- 6. $700.00
- 7. $600.00
- 8. $550.00
- 9. $500.00
- 10. $450.00
- 11. $400.00
- 12. $350.00
- 13. $300.00
- 14. – 24. $250
- 25. – 30. $200
- 31. – 32. $150
- 33. – 42. $100
- 43. – 50. $50
Curate is offering a trustless platform that offers attractive content and seeks to inspire anyone with an interest in gaming, crypto, fashion and fitness/health. The Curate XCUR token is used to reward users for their engagement, pay in-app and access premium features. As the app matures more and more utility will be added to the token. To learn more about XCUR, visit their website or join their community.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of XCUR/USDT trading pairs on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of XCUR/USDT pair ) + Sum (executed sells of XCUR/USDT pair).
- Winning traders will be notified by email and rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange XCUR wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- The trading competition runs for days from Friday, March 26th 00:01 UTC until Sunday, April 4th, 23:59 UTC.
- Participation in the $17,000 Curate Trading Competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- Please note in the event of disqualification of any participants due to a breach of the terms and conditions of the trading competition, the leaderboard ranking might not be adjusted.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange will use the ad hoc average daily closing prices of the XCUR/USDT trading pair during the competition period as the XCUR/USDT exchange rate for XCUR distribution. For an explanation of the calculation of the ad-hoc average daily closing rate, refer to this article.
- The $17,000 Curate Trading Competition is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel it or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification. All existing terms and conditions on the Bitcoin.com Exchange website are applicable to this Curate Trading Competition.
- By participating you confirm the following: “I accept that any fictitious transactions aimed at artificially increasing the trading volume (wash trades, arbitrage trading between two or more exchanges, trading from multiple accounts, as well as an unfair use of multiple trading pairs aimed at increasing the trading volume of a participant), will lead to my being excluded from the competition. Bitcoin.com Exchanges´s decision is final and binding.”