To celebrate the successful IEO and Atari Token listing, we have decided to host a trading competition with $20,000 Atari in prizes.
How can you enter?
Simply go to our competition page and click on “Apply Now” for the competition, and you will be automatically added to the $20,000 Atari Trading Competition.
$20,000 Atari Trading Competition
All traders will be ranked in terms of the total trading volume across the Atari pair (ATRI/BTC) traded on their Bitcoin.com Exchange account (including both Buys and Sells) across the ATRI/BTC trading pair during the competition period.
Please kindly note that anyone found to be breaking the rules will be disqualified. Traders who attempt or complete any form of market manipulation in which a user simultaneously sells and buys the same financial instruments (wash trade) to create misleading, artificial activity in the marketplace, will be disqualified.
How long will the competition last?
The trading period starts on Monday, November 2nd at 00:01 UTC and ends on Sunday, November 8th at 00:00 UTC.
What pairs are included in the competition?
What can you win?
Prizes will go to the top 50 traders with the highest trading volume with prizes being paid in Atari token “ATRI”:
- – 50. $250
Terms and Conditions
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of Atari pair (ATRI/BTC) on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of Atari pair ) + Sum (executed sells of Atari pair).
- The trading period starts on Monday, November 2nd at 10:00 UTC and ends on Sunday, November 8th at 00:00 UTC.
- Winning traders will be notified by email and rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange ATARI wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Please note that prizes of $20,000 Atari Trading Competition are calculated at the time of the start of the competition of $0.25 ATRI.
- Participation in the $20,000 Atari Trading Competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- Please note in the event of disqualification of any participants due to a breach of the terms and conditions of this trading competition, the leaderboard ranking will not be adjusted.
- If a Trader has a query regarding this trading competition, including but not limited to the results or disqualification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All decisions made by Bitcoin.com Exchange are final unless otherwise notified in writing to participants.
- Participants in this competition enter at their own risk and Bitcoin.com Exchange will not be responsible for any losses that may occur as a result of participation in this competition or related to trading on the Bitcoin.com Exchange.
- The $20,000 Atari Trading Competition is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement and other applicable trading terms on the Bitcoin.com Exchange. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel it or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.
- By participating you confirm the following: “I acknowledge and accept that any fictitious transactions aimed at artificially increasing the trading volume (wash trades, arbitrage trading between two or more exchanges, trading from multiple accounts, as well as an unfair use of multiple trading pairs aimed at increasing the trading volume of a participant), will lead to my being excluded from the competition. Bitcoin.com Exchanges´ decision is final and binding”.