To celebrate the listing of MATIC on our exchange and their very first Bitcoin Cash pair, we’re running a $5000 MATIC Trading Competition for a whole week. 🎉
The competition starts on Tuesday, May 19th 10:00 am UTC and ends one week later on Tuesday, May 26th 10:00 am UTC.
All traders trading MATIC pairs will automatically be entering the pool of possible winners. At the end of the competition, the top 3 traders with the highest trading volume across all MATIC pairs (MATIC/BCH, MATIC/BTC) will be sharing a prize pool of $5000 MATIC in the following way:
Rewards for each user in the top 3 – (Each trader’s total trading volume / Top 3 traders’ total trading volume) x $5000 MATIC
This means, the higher your volume, the more you get 😉
Rewards will be distributed within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion and will be deposited directly into your Bitcoin.com Exchange MATIC wallet.
Terms and Conditions
1. “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of MATIC pairs on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of MATIC pairs ) + Sum (executed sells of MATIC pairs).
2. The trading periods start at 10:00 UTC on Tuesday, May 19th and closes at 10:00 am UTC on Tuesday, May 26th.
3. Winning traders will be notified by email and rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange MATIC wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
4. Participation in the MATIC Trading Competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
5. The MATIC trading promotion is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel the MATIC Trading competition or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.