We’re excited to be running an IQQ Trading Competition following the listing of the innovative token on our exchange last week.
The competition will run from the 11th of April 0:01 UTC until the 20th of April at 23:59 UTC with a $7000 IQQ Prize Pool. The top 20 traders with the highest trading volume on our IQQ/USDT trading pair will be sharing $7000 worth of IQQ.
6th- 20th $150
IQQ is the native currency of the IQONIQ Fan ecosystem which enables fans to purchase merchandise, tickets or engage with their idols. You can learn more about IQONIQ and the recent listing here.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of IQQ/USDT trading pairs on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of IQQ/USDT pair ) + Sum (executed sells of IQQ/USDT pair).
- Winning traders will be notified by email and rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange IQQ wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- The trading competition runs for days from Sunday, April 11th 00:01 UTC until Tuesday, April 20th, at 23:59 UTC.
- Participation in the $7,000 IQONIQ Trading Competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- Please note in the event of disqualification of any participants due to a breach of the terms and conditions of the trading competition, the leaderboard ranking might not be adjusted.
- The $7,000 IQONIQ Trading Competition and the $3,000 IQQ Deposit Promotion are hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel it or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.
- By participating you confirm the following: “I accept that any fictitious transactions aimed at artificially increasing the trading volume (wash trades, arbitrage trading between two or more exchanges, trading from multiple accounts, as well as an unfair use of multiple trading pairs aimed at increasing the trading volume of a participant), will lead to my being excluded from the competition. Bitcoin.com Exchanges´s decision is final and binding”.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange will use the ad hoc average daily closing prices of the IQQ/USDT trading pair during the competition period as the IQQ/USDT exchange rate for IQQ distribution. For an explanation of the calculation of the ad-hoc average daily closing rate, refer to this article .