Get Paid To Trade! Win Cash Prizes During This Month’s IDEA Token Trading Competition
To celebrate the IEO and listing of the IDEA Token on the platform, we’re hosting a trading competition with a prize pool of $10,000!
This month, the top 20 traders by volume with the IDEA/USDT pair will win cash prizes, with first-place earning $2,000!
Trade To Win!
All traders will be ranked in terms of the total trading volume of the IDEA/USDT pair traded on their Bitcoin.com Exchange account. This includes both BUY and SELL orders, and the total volume of trades will be tallied at the end of the trading period.
Please note that Bitcoin.com Exchange moderators will be monitoring trades for wash trading and other market manipulations that may create misleading or false activity in the marketplace. Any accounts found to be engaging in these activities will be disqualified from the competition.
How long will the competition last?
The trading period starts on Thursday, February 11th at 00:00 UTC and ends on Sunday, February 21st at 23:59 UTC.
We’re giving away IDEA prizes to the top 20 traders of the IDEA/USDT pair this month! Here’s a breakdown of the available cash prizes.
1st Place – $2,000 IDEA
2nd Place – $1,600 IDEA
3rd Place – $1,300 IDEA
4h Place – $850 IDEA
5th Place – $500 IDEA
6th Place to 20th Place – $250 IDEA
How can you enter?
To participate, you must have a Bitcoin.com Exchange account in good standing and register on the official competition page. After clicking the “Apply Now” button, you’ll automatically be entered into the contest.
To register now, visit the trading competition page here.
What is Ideaology?
Ideaology is a Dubai-based blockchain startup focused on building a digital ecosystem – Active IDEA – which will harbor a community of professionals and enterprises collaborating, investing, and growing together. Active IDEA is a platform for stakeholders of any business endeavor to connect, create, and launch the projects that will shape the future of our society moving forward. Built upon a backbone of blockchain technology, Active IDEA, and the IDEA token is a comprehensive, decentralized solution for an increasingly digitized world.
This week on the podcast, Ideaology CEO Amar Kovačević joined us to discuss blockchain technology and his vision for the future of digital collaborations.
Terms and Conditions
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of IDEA pair (IDEA/USDT) on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of IDEA pair ) + Sum (executed sells of IDEA pair).
- The trading period will start on Thursday, February 11th at 00:00 UTC and ends on Sunday, February 21st at 23:59 UTC.
- Winning traders will be notified by email and IDEA rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange IDEA wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period. All cash prizes are paid in IDEA tokens to winning traders.
- The exchange rate of IDEA will be fixed at the moment of the prize allocation.
- Participation in the $10,000 IDEA Trading Competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- Please note in the event of disqualification of any participants due to a breach of the terms and conditions of this trading competition, the leaderboard ranking will not be adjusted.
- If a Trader has a query regarding this trading competition, including but not limited to the results or disqualification, please contact email@example.com.
- All decisions made by Bitcoin.com Exchange are final unless otherwise notified in writing to participants.
- Participants in this competition enter at their own risk and Bitcoin.com Exchange will not be responsible for any losses that may occur as a result of participation in this competition or related to trading on the Bitcoin.com Exchange.
- The $10,000 IDEA Trading Competition is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement and other applicable trading terms on the Bitcoin.com Exchange. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel it or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification. By participating you confirm the following: “I acknowledge and accept that any fictitious transactions aimed at artificially increasing the trading volume (wash trades, arbitrage trading between two or more exchanges, trading from multiple accounts, as well as an unfair use of multiple trading pairs aimed at increasing the trading volume of a participant), will lead to my being excluded from the competition. Bitcoin.com Exchanges´ decision is final and binding”.