Better rates, refined contract lengths!
We’ve just enhanced our cloud mining contracts! As such, it’s the perfect time to consider taking out a new contract with us.
- Better rates: Our new cloud mining contracts charge a small daily fee of $0.10, meaning overall they’re now more profitable for you.
- Refined contract lengths: We’ve changed the way our contracts work. You can now choose between 1 month, 6 months, and 2 years.
- Pool mining app: Our (relatively new!) Pool mining app lets you easily manage your mining activity on the go, including earnings, hashrate, and more.
Estimate your Bitcoin earnings
To calculate how much Bitcoin you could earn every 24 hours, visit Pool.Bitcoin.com and scroll down to How Much Will I Earn? Use our calculator to get an estimate based on how much hashrate you rent.
The cloud mining contract for you
- Both BCH and BTC: You can either choose to mine Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or Bitcoin Core (BTC), and you can easily switch between the two at any time.
- Shorter contracts: If you’re new to Bitcoin mining and want to start with a shorter contract, you can try the 1 month or 6 month plan.
- Longer contracts: If you’d like to mine Bitcoin for a longer period of time, our 2 year contract is more cost effective. It saves you over $40 on the initial cost compared to the 1 month plan.
For more information, visit the Pool.Bitcoin.com FAQ section.