The Bitcoin.com Exchange is thrilled to announce the launch of the Referral Program where traders can earn crypto for referring their friends.
If you’re already trading on the Bitcoin.com Exchange you can simply share your referral link with friends and for anyone signing up with your link you’ll receive 25% of their trading fees. If you don’t have an account yet, you can register here.
Here is how:
- Sign in to your Bitcoin.com Exchange account
- Go to Referrals on the Exchange Dashboard
- Find your referral link
4. Share your referral link with your friends on social media, via messenger or any other communication channel.
As soon as your friends sign up using your link, for 3 months, you’ll receive 25% of their trading fees in rewards.
You can keep track of your rewards under “Referral program – My rewards”
Rewards will be paid out once every day in Bitcoin Cash.
These terms and conditions govern the exchange.bitcoin.com referral program (the “Referral Program”) and shall form part of the User Agreement in place between FMFW and each user.
- The Referral Program is limited to one account per person. In the event that a user is found to have multiple accounts, only referrals from one account will be rewarded.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals that can be made by a user, or amount of rewards that can be earned by a user.
- The referrer shall enjoy the rewards per referee during the effective period starting from the actual registration. After the effective period (90 days), the rewards will no longer br generated by the referee.
- The rewards earned via the Referral Program will be paid in BCH.
- The rewards earned via the Referral Program will be paid once per day.
- 0.01% is deducted from the rewards as an admin fee.
- It is forbidden for users to “spam” their referral links in online public spaces or to unsolicited recipients in a misleading or dishonest manner or in a manner that could be considered to constitute a nuisance, or in the context of material which contains dishonest, false or misleading information about the Bitcoin.com Exchange, or tarnishes its reputation.
- Participating in the Referral Program does not create any form of agency, partnership, employment, or any other kind of joint enterprise between a user and FMFW.
- FMFW retains the right to deactivate a user’s account and/or recoup from the user’s account any referral awards if the user is suspected of breaching the terms of the Referral Program or any terms of the User Agreement.
- FMFW retains the right to change the terms of the Referral Program at any given time at its absolute discretion.