Bitcoin.com has announced a new partnership with the luxury watch brand, Franck Muller, and the branded “Free the Money, Free the World.” watch is now launched. The first-ever Bitcoin Cash watch from Franck Muller is part of the “Encrypto” brand timepiece. The new watch is a limited edition BCH wristwatch that is sold for 9,900 EUR and only 500 pieces are available.
Exclusive Bitcoin Cash Watch
The “Free the Money, Free the World” Franck Muller luxury BCH watch was designed by Tyler Gallagher of Regal Assets and the Co-Founder of Bitcoin.com, Mate Tokay.
The wristwatch is the first-ever Bitcoin Cash Franck Muller dial. The watch QR code can be customized with the buyer’s bitcoin cash (BCH) public key. The watch comes with a two-piece “Deep Cold Storage” set that allows the owner to store Bitcoin Cash within the public address etched on the dial. The extremely light-weighted watch has a 41mm dial with dimensions of 5.3 × 4.3 × 1.3 cm. The band is black leather with green stitches with brushed Titanium FMI Grade case material. The product’s titanium exterior and the scratch-resistant anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal glass make the watch extremely durable for individuals with an active lifestyle.
The stylish black DLC coating with green accents gives the watch a fashionable metropolitan look. The wristwatch is characterized by timeless arrangements and uniquely complicated watch machinery.
Did you know that Franck Muller watches are extremely popular and well-known celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Swae Lee, Kanye West, and David Beckham have been seen wearing the fine timepieces? To find out more about the exclusive Franck Muller watch and to order one for yourself if you just cannot wait to own one, check it out here.
How can I win?
To win an exclusive Franck Muller watch worth 9,900 EUR, simply register on the Bitcoin.com Exchange platform and trade any margin pairs with any leverage. You can trade with up to 12x leverage on the selected 29 markets on our exchange.
Please consider that margin trading has several risks due to cryptocurrency price volatility and product complexity. We advise you to exercise carefulness and attention. Please check our margin trading article before making your first trade here.
You must have a total margin trading volume of $10,000 or more during the 30-day promotional period to receive an entry ticket! The entry ticket mechanism ensures that everyone has the same chance to enter the prize draw to win the exclusive watch!
Throughout the promotional period, we will announce additional flash competitions that will give you extra opportunities to get more entry tickets and increase your chance to win this amazing Encrypto watch!
How long will the promotion last?
The Franck Muller watch promotion is for 30 days. The promotional period will start on Tuesday, December 22nd, 2020 at 14:00 UTC and end on Wednesday, January 31st, 2021 at 23:59 UTC (“Competition Term”).
Terms and Conditions
Official Contest Rules – Watch Giveaway (the “Competition”)
1. SPONSOR/S: Bitcoin.com Exchange (“Bitcoin.com Exchange and/or FMFW Ltd”) on behalf of LUXLABS Watch Trading LLC (“Franck Muller”)
2. This Competition is not open to residents of Excluded Territories (see below). Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor, its associated companies, professional advisors, advertising and promotions agencies, as well as members of such employees’ and agents’ immediate families (spouses, and parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals living in the same household with such employees and agents, whether or not related, are not eligible to win. The Competition is subject to all applicable national, federal, state, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations. By entering this Competition, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Rules”), and you further warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter the Competition and accept the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract). Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to disqualify anybody that it believes is ineligible to enter.
The list of countries and citizens, or residents of those countries, found below are excluded from this Competition:
4. THE PRIZE
There will be one winner for the Competition. The winner will be awarded a Franck Muller 41mm Limited Edition “Free the Money, Free the World”, a titanium watch with cold storage Bitcoin Wallet (approximate value ($9900). The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. There will be no cash redemption through refunds made. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not expressly stated herein as being provided, including without limitation, all federal, state, local, county, provincial, municipal and other taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and any other expenses not specified in these Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5.DETERMINATION OF WINNER
Sponsor will collect all Entrants’ details who satisfy the competition trading rules during the Competition term and will randomly select a potential winner by way of electronic generator. The potential winner will be selected on or about [20/01/2021] and will be contacted via the email provided Entrant within 7 (seven) days. Once Sponsor notifies the potential winner that she or he has won the prize, the potential winner must respond to Sponsor by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ,unless otherwise advised, and confirm acceptance of the prize within three (3) days of being informed. The potential winner will also be requested to provide contact details and a mailing address to claim the prize. If you are not the winner of the Competition, you will not receive any notification. If the prize is declined or unclaimed by a potential winner, or if a potential winner does not respond to Sponsor’s notification and email within the aforementioned period, such potential winner may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be disqualified and a new potential winner may be selected by repeating the random selection process from among all remaining Entries.
6. DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
6.1 Delivery costs. Shipping charge will be outlined to the competition winner, and all relevant import duties, customs, and sales taxes levied by the destination country shall be borne by the recipient. You shall pay all relevant duties and taxes to ensure that the parcel is released by the customs upon arrival at the destination country. You will be notified by Shipper on the duties and taxes payable and you shall pay Shipper directly during collection of the parcel.
6.2 Any delivery or collection dates or timings provided by Sponsor are estimates only. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss, damage,cost or expense for any failure to meet any given delivery or collection date or timing, howsoever caused.
6.3 Sponsor and/or its agents reserve the right to require appropriate identification to be presented,at the time of delivery at your delivery address. All shipping must be received by the person matching the details in the shipping order.
6.4 Sponsor shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver any product you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to the product delivered that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control including natural disaster.
6.5 Sponsor do not deliver to multiple addresses for one order and are unable to deliver to Post Office boxes or forwarding addresses. To comply with customs clearing regulations, we will deliver your Order to a designated personal address.
6.6 Title and risk to the products shall be passed to you upon delivery.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS
By entering this Competition and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:
- you meet the eligibility requirements of the Competition as detailed in these Rules and that all personal information you submit to Sponsor is true, complete and accurate in all respects;
- you will be bound by the Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Competition, which shall be final in all respects;
- your Entry becomes solely Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned;
- you release and hold harmless Sponsor from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by your participation, including participation in the Competition or any Competition-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Competition information, the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the awarding, delivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize;
- the Sponsor do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to any Competition or the prize;
- the potential winner’s acceptance of the prize constitutes the grant to Sponsors and assigns of an unconditional right to use the winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information, statements about the Competition and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;
- in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Competition, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend such Competition; and in such event, to select a potential winner by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;
- the Sponsors are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Competition, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules and selection and announcement of the winner;
- the Sponsors are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;
- Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion;
- the Sponsors are not responsible for changes to the Competition website form that may interfere with the Competition or your ability to timely enter;
- Sponsors are not responsible for any failure of delivery of winner notification;
- neither Sponsors nor any service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or Website or to complete a telephone call or facsimile transaction, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost or misdirected mail, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Competition; and
- Sponsors will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the prize.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPETITION, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. GOVERNING LAWS; DISPUTES
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Bahamas and will be interpreted in accordance with Bahamas substantive law. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, Sponsor’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief, or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of such a dispute or claims resulting from or in connection with the Competition are hereby excluded, and the Entrants expressly waive any and all such rights. In the event such waiver is in contravention of applicable law, then to the extent permitted by applicable law, each Entrant agrees that:
- any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Competition, prize, or these Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts of the Bahamas;
- any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Competition but in no event attorneys’ fees; and
- under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased
Any provisions herein found by a court to be void or unenforceable shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions. Any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by the parties by such valid and enforceable provision that corresponds as closely as possible to the original intent of the invalid or unenforceable provision.