Help the fundraiser reach 1600 BCH!
The Bitcoin Cash network is powered by open source software.
- This means multiple independent developer groups are continually making improvements and maintaining the code base.
- Their aim? To bring you a better peer-to-peer electronic cash system in the form of the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) network.
- To reward their efforts we—along with the broader community—would like to raise funding for those hardworking developers!
How can you help?
If you’ve been enjoying sending and receiving BCH and would like the network to continually improve, we’re inviting you to show your support through a donation.
The initial goal is to raise 1600 BCH by August 1st, 2019. Please help us to reach this goal!
Who are the developers?
The groups of independent developers working on building a better BCH network include:
What have they been working on recently?
The most recent BCH network upgrade featured the introduction of long-awaited Schnorr signatures, making transactions faster and more private.
This was all thanks to the developers who built the necessary infrastructure to make it happen.
What will they work on in the future?
To reach the ultimate goal of making Bitcoin Cash a global peer-to-peer currency for everyone to enjoy, the developers are working their way through a detailed roadmap (see above!).
This roadmap consists of three key pillars:
- Scaling: Strengthening the network so it can meet the transactional demands of a global currency
- Usability: Refining the network to make sure it’s fit for purpose, such as ensuring instant and reliable transactions, and lowering transaction fees
- Extensibility: Building the network in a way that permits new capabilities and functionalities allowing for future improvements
Please help them make it happen by giving any amount of Bitcoin Cash—all donations are welcome!